1. Any person receiving any financial assistance from the Government cannot vote in the same calendar year, as it would be a conflict of interest, (self-serving)
2. Religion – To be considered a religion here in the US, two criteria must be met. a) A religion must be tolerant of all other religions. b) We are a God fearing nation, any religion that does not serve God loses its tax-free status, and is not recognized by the US. (a house divided will fall)
3. We support freedom around the world, we will go help ally nations when asked, but they must sign a promissory note to cover the cost to defend them, so that we have recourse to collect our tax payers money spent defending them.
4. Make 2 things constitutional; a) That the US cannot spend more that it takes in during any given calendar year; b) Until the national debt is paid-off, we operate on 70%, and 30% goes toward old debt.
5. It is illegal for the Government to do anything that is illegal for its Citizens to do, and governmental employees, presidents, congress, house of rep. have no more rights or benefits than a normal citizen.
6. Any governmental contract that has related parties serving in the Government must be re-negotiated at an arms length. Related parties are forbidden to participate (due to conflict of interest)
At the end of the day, it is the military families that have paid the ultimate price keeping us free and independent. It is a disgrace to have politicians throw away the financial independence and strength of our nation by over spending. Nobody can just print money for free without someday facing the music. (our grandkids will be real happy when we figure this out), hope it is not too late!!! I don’t know how to speak Chinese!!!